Current Discussion Topics by the MRA Committee
Porcupine Development – URGENT
- Residents may be aware that the appeal made by Lidl following Bromley’s latest refusal of planning permission is about to be heard. This will be carried out under a written submission procedure and any comments should be submitted by October 14th either by post (in triplicate) or via email to RT1@planninginspectorate.gov.uk quoting the reference APP/G5180/W/21/3274124. Information about the process can be found at https://www.gov.uk/appeal-planning-inspectorate Using the Appeal number 3274124
Dorset Road Infant School Closure
- Dorset Road is now officially merged with Castlecombe whose name is to be changed to Elmstead Woods School.
- Site disposal is planned to benefit school Trust.
- MRA suggestions and opinions sought for future use of site
- DRIS Update Postings
- Collection of subscriptions post coronavirus.
- Cash alternatives.
- New Road Representatives needed please.
- Village Sign – still awaiting estimate from foundry
- Ward Boundary and Name changes – Mottingham to be added to “Coldharbour & New Eltham”
- Capel Manor College – Mottingham Lane – MRA supporting development of college premises.
- Eltham College
- Hockey pitches planning adjustments
- Porter’s lodge nearing completion at Mottingham Lane entrance
Please add your comments related to these issues.
All comments will be moderated by Webmaster
If there are other issues you think ought to be discussed, please submit them to email@example.com