Current topics being Discussed by the MRA Committee
Traffic in West Hallowes
- Traffic flow data collected by Greenwich Council has not been released
- Greenwich Council have started a consultation with a view to installation of a 20 mph speed limit and road humps, as part of earlier implementation of the plans for the West Park area.
Bromley Police Deficiencies
- There were again no representatives from either Bromley or Greenwich police
Additional Names for War Memorial
- Ownership of the memorial is uncertain. On-going investigations.
Bromley Residents’ Federation
- Bromley Council are considering an extensive network of cycle lanes, but the meeting felt this inappropriate considering the number of cyclists, and the potential impact on green spaces.
- Lidl have sponsored a traffic survey in Mottingham Road – No details released
- A developer is interested in the site for housing and re-opening the pub, but Lidl are declining offers of discussion.
- Significant pollution has been noted.
- Chairman has written to Peter Sibley at Bromley Council to arrange for possible inclusion on a Bromley Clean-up Day
- Noted that the state of the River Quaggy is the responsibility of the Environment Agency
General State of the Village
- Local Councillors to be contacted
- Letter of appreciation sent to Albin’s Funeral Directors.
Please add your comments related to these issues.
All comments will be moderated by Webmaster
If there are other issues you think ought to be discussed, please submit them to email@example.com